The Brainy Band OÜ is an international publisher of educational games for children which was founded 2 years ago starting off back in 2012 as a publisher “Banda Umnikov” in Russia. Since then our games have been translated into more than 20 languages and are being sold in many countries around the world from Japan to Chile. The head company is 5 years of age and during this term more than 500 000 games have been marketed worldwide. The turnover of the whole group equals nearly 1 500 000€ in 2017 alone.
Rapid development of the company was possible thanks to the strong sales and marketing teams, implementation of the progressive approaches in marketing management as well as strategic and project management approaches (using Agile methods of Scrum).
The number of our partners, the scope and the complexity of the tasks are constantly rising so we are looking for a person to join our team who would be interested to develop and grow professionally in the company with an international profile.
The main function is to provide active promotion, sales support and development on the international market. From the future colleague in the position we are expecting sincere interest towards his work and readiness to solve increasingly ambitious tasks.
Marketing strategy design and implementation on different markets (Europe, Asia, North and South America):
- Marketing agenda planning for each separate market.
- Determining the effective promotional channels and tools.
- Organising and holding promotional events to enter new markets.
Sales administration and management:
- Developing partnership base on different markets.
- Existing Partner relations support and development.
- Taking part in product exhibitions.
- Processing incoming requests.
- Negotiations and partnership relations establishment.
- Making agreements and working with the accounts receivable.
- Financial planning.
Effective cooperation with colleagues from joint departments; collaborative production planning, taking part in organisation of exhibitions.
Key skills, requirements and expectations:
- Work experience in sales and marketing.
- Systematic thinking and understanding of the main business processes.
- Courage to take responsibility for the result. Ability to generate interesting ideas and to introduce the best practice from own prior experience.
- Excellent communication skills, flexibility in communications. Ability to analyze overall state of affairs and to make decisions.
- Self-organisation, ability to set and achieve ambitious aims.
- Sincere interest towards the area of expertise. Your work is not only a necessity but a chance to develop and realise yourself.
- Fluency in English. Estonian and Russian language at the level sufficient for conducting business communications.
- German language is a plus.
- Having an open visa to Russia would be an advantage. Short term business trips to Saint-Petersburg for collaborative work with the team and for training purposes are to be planned.
- Full-time, flexible work schedule.
- Salary 2100.00 EUR.
- Various training courses from the best experts in the company on a regular basis. Corporate library. External, short-term professional training and development options.
- Office address: Tallinn, Puuvilla 19.